Tuesday 28 June 2011

Last Day Of Kindergarten

Today is my daughter "E"s last day of kindergarten. I can't believe she's finished already! In a couple months she'll be onto grade one and have school every day. That will be different for sure. She doesn't want to have summer holidays though. She said to me, "Why can't I just start grade one tomorrow?" "E" loves school and enjoys her time there, especially playing with her friends.

She has one little friend in her class that she absolutely loves. She informed me the other week that they weren't allowed to sit together at all anymore. They get too distracted and just want to chat and play with eachother, so they don't do their work. I don't think they will be put in the same class in the fall. I'll have to schedule lots of play dates.


"E" loves to do art and crafts and sometimes makes cards as well. She wanted to make a card for her teacher to say thank you.

This is the front of her card. It's her teacher. I loved how she cut out pieces of paper in different colours for all the pieces of her person.


On the inside she created a forest scene using some fun stickers, markers, and paper cutting. I love that each ray of her sun is a different piece of paper. She is so creative! I didn't help her with this at all.


This is a birthday card she made last week for her friend. She drew him, and I just thought it was super cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment