Thursday 14 April 2011

One Of The Best Things In The World!

One of the best things in the world is when my children wake up happy. This morning I woke up hearing my son "G" calling for me from his crib. "Hi Momma!" he says when I open the door. He is smiling and reaching his arms up to me. I pick him up and he gives me a great big hug and a kiss.

My daughter "E" had woken up earlier and had been quietly playing in her room. Hearing me get up, she comes into her brother's room and says, "Good morning Momma," with a huge smile on her face. Oh, this just warms my heart!

Mornings like this makes me want to dance and sing, "Good morning!  Good morning too you!" (from Singing in the Rain). Yes, I'm feeling happy (despite the weather forcast of 15cm of snow for today) and today is going to be a good day!

1 comment:

  1. Snow!!! You poor baby! I love mornings and days like that too!

    ReplyDelete