Tuesday 12 April 2011

Rex Crain

This weeked I got to hear Rex Crain speak. He is a motivational speaker, life coach, ex pro baseball player, and all around great guy.



I first heard him speak at a conference in Seattle and was blown away by his passion for people. He is a great speaker and motivater and truly inspirational. I got to meet with him one on one and really enjoyed speaking with him. Rex has a gift for asking the right questions and getting people to find out what they truly want in life. His new book Life Lift is truly that. It lifts your life to a higher meaning and helps and inspires you to become a better person.


A couple of my favourite questions he asks:
1. Can you describe who you are with out describing what you do as a job? You are not just your vocation, but way more than that.
2. Fill in the blanks: My name is ________. My life is about____________.  What is your life about? What means the most to you? What is the purpose of your life. He goes on to explain that each of us has a divine purpose to our life and God wants us to succeed, and he wants to help us do it.

If you want to learn more about Rex visit his website here, or his facebook page here. Check Rex Crain out and if he is speaking near you, I urge you to see him. Your life will be different.

Just a note. I am not receiving any compensation for promoting Rex Crain and his book Life Lift. I just truly believe in what he is doing and want to get the word out about him so others can be inspired and lifted.

No comments:

Post a Comment