Wednesday 4 May 2011

Busy, Busy, Busy.

It has been busy lately, and it's getting busier. So much is going on. My 5 year old daughter "E" is finishing up ballet for the year and has classes, dress rehearsals and performances. She is also playing soccer twice a week and is in school. My husband "A" is working hard and playing just as hard. He is the lead guitarist in a band and they have been booking gigs, recording, and are going to be playing in a few festivals coming up. My 23 month old son "G" is just a crazy, busy boy and always keeps me on my toes. For myself I am finding that I am a soccer mom, a ballet mom, and a groupie. Not to mention I am a youth leader in my church and we have activities once a week as well as a campout coming up. I am starting to train for a half marathon and trying to plan a weekend getaway for just me. I am planning on seeing the Broadway musical "Wicked" and need to plan for babysitters etc. I have to travel six hours to go and see it, but it will be so worth it.

Scheduling has been rough and it's stressing me out a little. I always told myself that I would never be one of those mom's with their kids in every activity and so busy that nothing really gets done and I have no time for myself. It's not that "E" is in a lot, the two activites just overlap for a few weeks. But it's all the activities from the whole family combined that make it difficult. Well, I guess I'll figure it out.

1 comment: