Friday 6 May 2011

Cricut

Hooray! Yesterday my mother's day gift (that I picked out for myself) came in the mail. I got a a Cricut Expression (die-cutting machine) and Your Story (book binder and laminator).


I am so excited to make fun cards and scrapbooking pages. I have been making my own cards for years, but I had limited resources and they always looked amateur. Now there will be more things that I can do with this new machine and it will be lots of fun. So right away I unpacked the Cricut and tried it out. I'm still getting the hang of it but here are my first two (simple) attempts.


Hopefully my mother and mother-in-law won't see these pictures before they get them! I couldn't wait to show the pictures though, I'm too excited about my new Cricut! Next step: get some fun cartridges and get to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment