Monday 9 May 2011

More Cricut

I think I'm starting to get a hang of my Cricut. I'm testing a few things out and having tonnes of fun! I made a couple of cards, just trying out a few things.

This one is for my good friend who just had a baby boy:
Ooh I love it! Making cards is so much more fun when I can make adorable little giraffes!

Here's another that I did for some future date:

The grass was a lot of fun. For the grass, flower and leaf I used the Plantin SchoolBook cartridge. For the text and giraffe I used the Sugar and Spice cartridge.
And a few birthday cards:



I'm not sure if you can see, but there are a few presents on each of the cards that I popped out. Not the greatest pictures, I know, but I've never claimed to be a photographer. For the text on these brithday cards, I used the Plantin SchoolBook cartridge.
I think I'm going to have to be careful not to spend too much time on this and neglect my kids. It will be tricky, 'cause it's so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment