Friday 27 May 2011

Kids Say The Funniest Things!

A few funny things my five year old has said lately:

1. While looking at some baby sheep in a field:
"Mom, those baby sheeps look like little white pigs. But I know they're sheep, not pigs because they have wool. But they should be pigs.


 2. "Mom, do animals get married?"
     "No. Animals don't get married.
     "Why? Is it because they don't know how to dance?"

3. Her own joke:
    Knock knock.
    Who's there?
    Why did the cheetah cross the road?
    I don't know. Why?
    Because she liked it!

4. "E" was helping me make supper. We were browning ground beef for tacos and I was telling her that the brown meat was cooked, and the red meat was not and that we needed all of the meat to be brown and to see no red.
(Speaking to the meat) "Come on red! Beat yourself up so you can be brown like the rest of the guys!"
 5.  "If I were made of noodles, I would bring my foot up to my mouth and eat my toe."

1 comment: