Tuesday 17 May 2011

The Toilet Is Not A Garbage Can

My 23 month old son, "G", loves to help around the house. He loves to help me vacuum and sweep the floor, set the table (which usually consists of grabbing all the forks and spoons out of the drawer and placing them on the table), and he especially likes to put things in the garbage.

Yesterday I asked "G" to put a lid to a glass jar (that used to have pasta sauce in it) into the garbage. He took it, ran out of the kitchen and into the bathroom. He often puts things into the bathroom garbage so I didn't think anything of it... until I heard the toilet flush. I am pretty sure he flushed that lid down the toilet, for now the toilet is plugged and no amount of plunging on my part has made it unplugged. I think I may have to call a plumber.

No comments:

Post a Comment