Tuesday 22 March 2011

New Baby Smell

Babies smell so good. They have a distinct "newness" smell to them, like a car does, only babies smell way better than new cars. I'm not talking about the "distinct" smell of a poopy diaper, but the everyday yummy smell of a newborn that makes you want to shove your nose on top of their fuzzy little head and breathe deeply.

I was holding my 3 month old nephew today and breathing in his new scent. I love it. I bet they smell good on purpose, so Moms want to hold their babies close and want to keep them near. It's also why babies are so darn cute. We have to love them and take care of them. Just think, if babies were hideous and smelled disgusting all the time, parents wouldn't want to take care of them. So I guess it's good that babies smell so good. I certainly don'y mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment