Saturday 19 March 2011

Sesame Street

I love Sesame Street. What a great show. My kids love it too. "G" especially loves Elmo and will shout out his name everytime he sees him. I remember my favourite characters when I was little was Cookie Monster, Super Grover, and Prairie Dawn. It's fun to watch my kids enjoy the same characters that I did when I was their age.

Everytime I hear the Beatles song "Let It Be," I think of the Sesame Street song, "Letter B" that the Beatles sang on the show. Those two songs are inseparably connected in my mind. Now my new favourite song on Sesame Street is sung by the comic Ricky Gervais. Take a look, it is hilarious!


Another of my favourite clips from Sesame Street is Cookie Monster's audition for Saturday Night Live.

Enjoy these with your kids, or by yourself! Great for anyone!
What is your all time favourite Sesame Street skit?

No comments:

Post a Comment