Thursday 31 March 2011

Tangled

Last night we had a family night. We all sat down together and watched Disney's new movie "Tangled."

We bought some special movie snacks, watched the movie and just enjoyed doing something fun together. I especially enjoyed watching my 5 year old daughter react to to the movie. Seeing the wonder and excitement on her face as this magical movie unfolded. It reminded me of when I was about 6 or 7 and The Little Mermaid came out.

I begged and begged my mom to buy it. She relented and I was so excited that when we got home from the store I immediately put the movie in. I watched it, then rewound it (it was a VHS of course), watched it again, rewound it again, and then watched it again. I loved it, and The Little Mermaid remains one of my favourite Disney movies to this day.

1 comment:

  1. My daughter is watching tangled now!! We saw it in the movie theatre as well and it was just adorable. I loved The Little Mermaid too, I remeber seeing it in the theatre as well, but I was about 23 and I saw it with my roomate! Love those Disney Princeses! Glad you had fun!

    ReplyDelete