Monday 14 March 2011

Shaving

"G" cut himself shaving the other day. Wait, you ask, isn’t he a baby? Why yes he is. Let me explain. My husband, "A" was giving our son a bath before bedtime. "A" was sitting next to the tub watching and helping "G". He turned away for a moment to grab something. When he turned back "G" was rubbing the soap on his chin and holding my razor in his other hand. Before my husband could grab it, the razor made its way to my little baby’s chin and sliced through his delicate, hairless, skin leaving two small red lines. Now it must not have hurt very much, for I heard no screaming from the bathroom and he hasn’t been complaining about it. It’s actually kind of funny, a  toddler cutting himself shaving.
<sniff>
My baby’s all grown up!

1 comment:

  1. haha, I love this post. Not totally sure why but maybe it's just that it fits so great with the your saying of "my baby's all grown up" haha. Sad that he cut himself though. :(

    ReplyDelete